“Vibrant inter-planetary picture book…”
* For Travel Tuesday I’m writing about the “koselig” little city I live in, Horten, Norway *
* By Bob’s Books Blog
* Ready to visit Puerto Rico in the Caribbean? Here are a few tips from a local.
* Looking for books to teach your kids astronomy?
* Received first official AWESOME review by The Children’s Book Review and it feels GOOD 🙂 *
* “When in Rome, do as the Romans do” ~ Absorbing culture everywhere *
Today and this year marks the 100th anniversary of Children’s Book Week and I am excited to be launching the book trailer to my first authored and illustrated children’s book “Thank You Mercury!” Children’s Book Week (in the U.S.) began their mission in 1919 with the belief that a book can change a child’s life. […]
* Thoughts on the season changes and connecting with Earth on Earth Day As some of you know, I’m American, born in New York, but also a Puertorican, so of Spanish/Latin descent. We moved to Puerto Rico when I was ten years old and I have been fluent in both English and Spanish my entire […]
I thought I’d be posting about the launch of my first children’s book today, but I’m still struggling to get things working. I’ve learned to illustrate and write my first children’s book. I’ve also been learning how to format and design my book, but I’m not great at photoshop. I’m also learning how to use […]